ETP is proud to have assembled an outstanding staff of talented and dedicated professionals.
Randi Rubenstein brings 30 years of senior-level executive experience in health, research and education to ETP. Prior to founding ETP in 2005, she worked with Ascolta Training Company, Dorland Healthcare Information, the Health Data Institute, and the RAND Corporation. Randi holds a Master’s of Science degree in Public Health from UCLA and a Bachelor’s degree in Sociology from the University of Illinois. Randi also has extensive volunteer leadership experience with schools and non-profit organizations, including 5 years of afterschool tutoring in underprivileged areas. Living in Raleigh NC since 2011, Randi enjoys seeing many former students now grown and thriving as adults in the community.
Curriculum Development and Community Outreach
Lisheema is a long-time member of ETP’s staff. When she joined ETP in 2017, she quickly demonstrated her prowess as a dynamic instructor and then advanced to become a trainer and outreach coordinator. Since 2020, she has continued to work part-time with ETP in curriculum development and community outreach, even while she has undertaken other full-time activities. In addition to her projects with ETP, Lisheema is working full-time with Centene Corporation as a HEDIS Coordinator and she is enrolled in an MPH graduate program at Johns Hopkins University. In her earlier experiences, Lisheema taught middle school science, and has served as a Project Coordinator for the ACEs Resilience Initiative with SAFEchild. Lisheema is also a certified trainer in Child Sexual Abuse Prevention and Mental Health First Aid.
Assistant to the Executive Director
Morgan Antonacci first became familiar with ETP in 2022 as an undergraduate student at North Carolina State University. During a course on nonprofit organizations, one of Morgan’s class assignments led her to interview Randi Rubenstein. Then we reversed roles and interviewed Morgan for a position with ETP. Morgan’s exemplary organizational and editorial skills are a wonderful contribution to our organization. Morgan is pursuing a Bachelors degree in Political Science, and in 2021 she earned a North Carolina Scholar of Global Distinction Certificate of Achievement.
- Tara Baker – M.S. from North Carolina State University in Youth Development and Family and Consumer Sciences
- Lisheema Barr – B.S. from Emmanuel College, Franklin Springs, GA; M.P.A. from UNC-Chapel Hill in progress
- Maria Barragan – M.S.W. from University of Southern California
- Courtney Clark – M.S. from North Carolina State University in Educational / Instructional Technology
- Sheri Little – M.A. in Health Education from East Carolina University
- Belinda McFerren – M.A. in Clinical Psychology from Appalachian State University
- Dawn Morris – M.S. in Counseling and Psychology from Troy State University
- Rosa Rochin – B.A. from National University, San Diego
- Milicia Tedder, PhD – PhD from University of Tennessee, Knoxville in Child and Family Studies
- Ren Wiles, Jr., – B.A. in Education from East Carolina University
- Brandy Artis
- Chris Cheung
- Leslie Claiborne
- Natalie Gentry
- Natalie Green
- Will Manning
- Lurae Rubenstein
- Jimmy Singh