Educate Tomorrow’s Parents offers two My Life-Plan for Parenting publications – a student workbook and a discussion guide. We offer convenient bundles of workbooks for classrooms and groups with discounted pricing.
My Life-Plan for Parenting – Student Workbooks (28 pgs, 8.5” x 11” booklet) – Great for classroom use.
- Enables teens to handwrite and draw responses, facilitating creative expression and differentiated instruction.
- These professionally printed workbooks are sturdy enough for long shelf-life, and teens can continue to refer to them and modify their goals throughout their young adult years.
- Purchasing printed materials with quantity discounts will save you the cost and time of printing from digital files.
My Life-Plan for Parenting – Discussion Guide (200+ pgs, spiral bound) – A valuable teachers’ companion to the workbook.
- Includes suggested instructor dialogue for guiding teens through the workbook, enabling you to read student directions and explanations directly from the Discussion Guide.
- Easier to access and navigate during classroom instruction than the digital version.
- You can also easily add notes, highlights, and tabs to the printed Discussion Guide.