Please click on the links below for news, media mentions and other updates related to ETP. We welcome media enquiries. Please contact us via our contact page, or email us directly email@example.com.
7 Timely Tips for Teaching Reproductive Health in the Midst of Change
A White Paper1 for High School Educators – July 12, 2022 (updated) Download this White Paper as a PDF As teachers of Health Education and of Family and Consumer Sciences courses, we are adept at “teaching on a…
Continue Reading 7 Timely Tips for Teaching Reproductive Health in the Midst of Change
Webinar – An Upstream Approach to Preventing Adverse Childhood Experiences
An Upstream Approach to Preventing Adverse Childhood Experiences Apr 5, 2018 11:00 AM EDT Offered through Prevent Child Abuse North Carolina (PCA-NC) Free to PCA-NC’s Prevention Network members: Register here If you are not yet a member of…
Continue Reading Webinar – An Upstream Approach to Preventing Adverse Childhood Experiences
- 2015: ETP Welcomes New Board Member Doug Fedich
- 2015: ETP Welcomes New Board Member Bret Greene
- 2012: ETP Welcomes New Board Member Daniel Porper
- 2011: ETP’s Prepare to Care Project receives $2,500 Wells Fargo grant
- 2011: ETP’s Dream of Family event draws more than 500 youth participants
Articles & Media Mentions
- 2014: The Shriver Report: Can Teaching About the Realities of Parenting Prevent Unplanned Pregnancy?
- 2012: News & Observer: Help Where and When It Counts
- 2011: Fostering Families Today: The Dream of Family
- 2011: Dream of Family Event Report
We are frequently adding to our video library. Please subscribe to ETP’s YouTube channel to see relevant videos about teen wellness and education.