Be a hero! Change lives. Change the world.
“Thank you for helping me be more aware of the responsibility it takes to care for a child and what I would like to do before I have one.” – ETP student, age 15, at Millbrook High School
ETP is an incorporated 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Federal ID #26-2098947.
To Donate Online
You can donate online by clicking here:
What your donation accomplishes:
- $25 – One high school student receives 3-hours instruction plus a personal copy of ETP’s workbook My Life-Plan for Parenting – $25 to change a life forever!
- $250 – A group of students (10 teens) receive ETP instruction and workbooks
- $2,500 – Three health education classes (about 100 teens) receive ETP instruction and workbooks
To Donate by Mail
Write your check payable to “Educate Tomorrow’s Parents” and mail it to:
Educate Tomorrow’s Parents
9016 Tenderfoot Trail
Raleigh, NC 27615
To Make an In-Kind Donation
These items are put to valuable use by our teens and staff:
- Instructional supplies (post-it notes, pens, index cards, markers)
- Office supplies (e.g., paper, pens, post-it flags, manila folders)
- Promotional items for conference booths and raffles
Educate Tomorrow’s Parents is an incorporated 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, and contributions to ETP may be deductible for tax purposes, Federal ID #26-2098947.